Friday, August 28, 2009

Life is a collection of Buckets...

I got that from Bo Sanchez. Very Inspiring guy huh... Well at least to me he is.
Go read his article here : Do you want a life of abundance?

Well... Just like what he said, "life is a collection of buckets"... Here are mine.

Phewh... I'm putting myself on the line just by telling you my life goals and dreams.
I hope this challenges you to do the same, to set goals for yourself and achieve them. =)

The first 12, I got them from John C. Maxwell's "Today Matters" The daily dozen... Whatever you do today, compounds into tomorrow.

So Here goes...!

Attitude
Every day I Gabby will be cheerful, positive, and will always play to win.

Priorities
Every morning I Gabby will set my priorities for the day.

Health
I Gabby will follow my schedule for my work out days.
I Gabby will take my vitamins every day.
My maximum time to stay awake is 1am.
I Gabby will achieve my ideal weight of 63 KGs by November 28th 2009.

Family
Every week, whenever I can, I Gabby will talk to my family, grow my relationship with them.

Thinking
Every morning, during my sacred times, I Gabby will think about the different areas of my life, of what I need to improve in.

Commitment
Every Morning, I Gabby will recommit to my goals by reading and declaring these.

Faith
Every morning and every Evening before I sleep, I Gabby will have my formal prayer time, but the whole day I will remind myself that I am always in God’s presence.

Finances
By the Age of 27-28, or earlier, I Gabby, will be a Millionaire in US$, with a cash-inflow of US$1 Million per year.
By the time I graduate, I Gabby will be earning US$15,000 per month through the internet, real-estate, and network marketing.
By next year April 11th 2010, I Gabby, will be earning US$5,000 per month through the internet, REAL ESTATE, and network marketing.
And by this year October 30th 2009, I Gabby, will be earning US$200 per day through the internet, and network marketing.
I Gabby have achieved my very first sale of singing success, though 5 days late, but still. I made it. Yeahh....
OK so the lesson here is to be flexible.

Relationships
I Gabby will be open to new relationships every day, for friendship and self-knowledge.
With the friends that I have right now, as much as possible I will get close to them, and love them as best as I can.
I Gabby will hangout more with the people who will bring me up, and encourage me.

Generosity
I Gabby will give to the needy whenever I pass them. I Gabby will treat one of my friends once a month beginning September 2009.
From the income that I will be getting, I Gabby will give to God 10% every time I receive.
My goal is to give to God 90%, and I will live on the 10% comfortably and still in financial freedom.

Values
I Gabby will always follow my higher values every day. Greatest of all is Love.

Growth
I Gabby will continue to seek wisdom, continue learning, and will be teachable every single day.
I Gabby will read and complete at least 2 new books on personal development every month.




Short Term Goals
Financial

How to get to the $200 per day?
Network marketing and internet marketing.
Network Marketing
Get everyone off my list by end of September.
Achieve ETT and have 12 customer points by September 18th 2009.
Achieve ETL by October 31st 2009
Achieve TC by November 28 2009

Internet Marketing
How to achieve US$200 per day?
Achieve first sale of my Dad and I’s business by Sept 31st 2009.
How?
Research more in blogging forums, change the header. Dig for more relevant keywords.
Improve CTR and quality of ads.

Improve my squidoo lens by Sept 5th 2009.
How?
Research singing forums, change site tag, make squidoo article shorter.
Make 5 more articles for singing by next Saturday September 5th 2009.



Study Goals
Achieve HD for all my subjects.
How?
Prepare before hand for classes, the pre-reading.
Submit all assignments and projects on time.
If I don’t understand something, always ask.
Always time-chunk and do everything as fast as possible, that way I tend to focus more.
Follow my study time schedule, 4-6.30pm.
Make a schedule for studying materials following the Adam Khoo Style. Revising each chapter within 24hours, 1 week, 1 month, and 3 months.
Remember the deadlines of all the assignments and finish them as early as possible, that way if I need to improve on something, I will always have time.
Do more than what is needed.

Long Term goals
April 11th 2009 achieve US$5,000 per month.
How?
Internet Marketing, Network Marketing, Real-estate.
Before I go back to Jakarta from the Philippines, I will have my very first house. December 31st 2009.
Before I graduate from university I Gabby will be earning US$15,000 per month.
How?
Achieve RVP by August 2011.
Have 3 houses by Aug 2011 to be rented out.
Internet Marketing, have all sites up and running and earning a stable income.

Yep... I seriously am putting myself on the line for telling you this.
Now I'm accountable to you, whether I achieve these or not.

May God be my witness and my guide. x)

Start small... Dream big =)

2 comments: