Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stuck in a rut...

"Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth." -
Benjamin Disraeli

That's right...
More like never apologize for your emotions, because you can't. You are feeling them and they are a part of you.

Emotions are like friends, they reveal who you really are at That POINT in time. But...a BIG BUT...

Yeah they are like your friends, they tell you stuff, you Listen, but it doesn't mean that you have to follow what they say.

Like friends, you never ever reject your emotions. But you don't always have to follow what they say.
You follow your Higher Values.

Accept them for what they are, listen to them, and then let go...

Well, for this post, it's pretty much just to remind myself just that...

I admit... yeah I do...

To describe; "I feel like a little boy who has just hurt his big toe, and in pain doesn't see any one to help him, all he can do is just wait until his big toe heals or at least hurt lesser, and he can get back up again."


Just a description of what I'm feeling at this point in time. (May not be totally accurate, but I'm working on to describing my emotions as accurate as possible.)
This is me, at this point in time... Of course you wouldn't really know exactly, because I haven't told you the "why." Lol...

Just one more thing I learned. Your emotions reveal to you on where you have to grow. Nobody causes your emotions, rather it is already in you, only that it is stirred up. So you can't blame anyone for your emotions, or "causing" you to feel this way. You own them.

Remember just listen, feel, no thinking, and then let go when it is time to let go.

If you believe in God, there's another part to the equation. Just listen, feel, no thinking, just offer up your feelings, ask him to hold your hand... Then let go of your feelings..When it is time to do so.

I've heard a saying from one of the saints.. Forgot who though.. Was it St. Francis of Assisi? or St. Ignatious?.... haha...Owh well...

"Never make life/major decisions, during the dark of the night."

Peace...

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading some of your blogs for a while and I want to let you know that you are such an inspiration to me and I believe, to others. I'd like to encourage you to keep doing what you're doing right now because although you may not know it, it does make a difference in someone's life. Believe it or not, you've become my mentor through your blogs.

    Believing in God's best for you and your life,
    your reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Thanks for the affirmation =)

    ReplyDelete