Thursday, October 29, 2009

How long can a person last with just a positive mindset?

How long can a person last with just a positive mindset?

From my experience not very long...

I believe it's the spark that get's you up when your down. And is also the grease that smoothen the grind in life.

But it's really not the thing that sustains a person to keep on going. I think it's more like an "add-on", like and upgrade of your hero in in your computer game.

This grease really does dry up, and you just have to keep on applying it. But like I said it doesn't really sustain a person consistently.

I feel it real bad...
So what's the thing a person really needs to keep on going?

Yep... you guessed it.
Love and affirmation from another human being. Be it family or friends, or whoever.

It's so true.
Yes, it is very good to have a good and positive mindset.

Picture a car... Love and affirmation is the gasoline. And a positive mindset is the grease which keeps the car going smooth and not rusty. It will definitely get that car faster to it's destination.
What's the destination? Your goals, your aspirations, and whatnot. Where are you going?

There is also the quality of gasoline. Much like the quality of love that we're receiving. I hope it's unconditional love.

Like everyone else, I have a love tank that needs to be constantly filled.
If not... I succumb to temptations more easily.

So love the person you meet. You may never know what he or she may be going through. Whether it be a smile, or a cheerful hello, a pat on the back, or whatever... Bring light to that other person's life. Give some gasoline in that tank!

And when you give love, you will receive it a hundred fold.
Keep in mind this only works when you don't expect it back from that other person. Give it freely, and it will be freely given unto you.

I just want to thank God for totally, completely, and perfectly loving me.
I thank all my friends who like to share their laughter with me. Their time, and their love.
And I want to thank you...
For giving your time just to read my not so perfect, not so accurate view, but with every ounce of love I might have, I give it to you through this blog.

God bless...

3 comments:

  1. kewl blog gabz..great insights here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best post!

    Some people miss the point of caring for others because at the end of the day, the reason for your success will come from the people you gave kindness and love.

    ReplyDelete