Thursday, October 8, 2009

A post after a long time

I haven't been blogging for awhile huh..

Well, here's my next post after a long, long time.

Ever felt that you weren't good enough?
That you get overly conscious on what you're doing or saying?

Like you see others, and they're that good, and you weren't just good enough?

I've honestly been feeling that way recently.

But thankfully I've learned how to counter those. I can say it's a real pain in the... heart.
haha... You thought I was gonna say that other word did ya? haha...

It's really a painful process, and requires perseverance on my part. Just really grinding it out.

So these are the things that I've learned to counter them.

*Build a good self-image
*Don't compare yourself to others
*Have a daily self-affirmation in morning after getting up, and evening before going to sleep.


Building your self-image

This ones a real must.
What I do is, every morning and evening I read out loud my goals and imagine that I have actually achieved them. Tangible goals, and Intangible goals. Tangible like; Earn $15,000 per month, have a new home, etc. Intangible like; I am a confident person, I am a good people person, I can read fast, etc.
Do it every single day without fail, or it will lose it's momentum & energy.

Don't compare yourself to others.
This is one of my weaknesses. When I look at others, and then I look at myself, I unnecessarily suffer, and am being masochistic in a way.
So what I'm doing my best to do now is just to look at my past, and see how far I have gone. And then I start to feel good about myself.

Have Daily self-affirmation
I do this every morning and evening. I tell myself that I am a good person, that I am totally, completely, and perfectly loved by God, that I am a phenomenal human being, etc.
It really helps me get through, especially when I start to feel self-pity, and when I feel down cuz I compared myself to others.


I'm really in the process of building my character, well consciously doing it.

I've recently learned something as well, the law of reciprocity... is that how you spell that? haha anyways.
I learned that what you give, you receive a hundred times fold.
Want love? Give love first, and you will receive even more.

This I seriously gotta remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment