Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thank you Lord

Time flies so fast yeah...

I remember when I just got to Melbourne as if it was just a few days ago, it's literally been more than 3 months now, and I'll be heading back to Jakarta soon... Whewh...
I'm pretty excited, as I love to fly. Ironic though, I'm quite afraid of heights, but I love to fly.

Haven't been blogging in awhile yea...

Anyways I just want to share what I've learned recently. I'm pretty much a wisdom junkie haha...

Just two days ago, I went to meet the YFCs here, had a talk from Kuya Kirby Llaban, who just left today to go back to phils...
It's cool cuz somehow I learned something new from the community, and I actually did learn something. I used listen to talks back in Indonesia from the community and it seem like it didn't go in my mind. But this time it did. Probably I didn't have a good mindset before.
I learned the 4 'P's
on growing the community.

Passion for service
Protect your relationships
Prepare your heart
Keep a a regular prayer time

I pray that CFC Indonesia will be revived once again.

The next day, Saturday, we had a Music Min/ Song writing workshop.
I had quite a difficult time getting to the venue, but once I got there, it was totally worth the trouble. There weren't any trains going to the venue, so I had to take the two long bus rides.

I feel proud of myself stepping up and just having the courage to sing in front of many people.
It was definitely a great feeling just running towards my fears and just doing it anyway. During the workshop, someone had to voluntarily sing a line from a psalm in his own way. In his own flow, whatever felt right to the person. And I actually did it! Gosh... Increase confidence points for me =) haha...

Then I had a great Tito and Tita who willingly drove me all the way to the city from far away Werribee! It was even already 12.30am! Man.... I really thank God for such wonderful people. Thank you tito and tita! :D

What a wonderful experience. More inspired to write songs now. To improve my singing. Just simply more inspired to live to the full in my own flow.
Striving to find out what I was created to do. To find my purpose. My deepest happiness, and to bless the world with it.

Thank you Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment