Saturday, October 31, 2009

The analysis of the flight of time...

Ever told yourself and your friends that "time flies"?

Many times.... I'm sure I did.

So why did the person throw his clock out the window?

To see time fly.... duh... haha *pfff....

Haha, well its not the point of this blog post. Anyway the thought randomly came into my mind. So I'm gonna spill it all out here. BLAHH...haha

So why does time fly?

Bare with me here.. I'm going to get real technical. Haha.. not really...

Well I noticed that I started mentioning that term, and started reminiscing heavily during high school days... And I would hear from my other mates as well..
And so on until our present age... We'd never stop saying... "Time flies..."

Did you notice? During our younger years... Say, primary years, or just before high school... We'd never say those words.. Well at least I've never heard anyone of them say them.

We'd probably be imagining clocks with wings instead!

In theory, subjected to, as to what is said, deduced with.....just kidding haha

Well I'm suspecting that it's related to our "attention span"
*Gasp....say what??

You know...when we were kids in class... We'd always look at the time. "Arghh time is soo sloww..."
Listening to the lesson, and then go blank, and stare at the clock every ten minutes...

Then jump into high school... Did you notice time zipped by pretty fast? We now have longer attention spans! And of course reminiscing of our fun and stupid times, which seem to grow ever distant every time...

And yeah, taking into account we start to make bigger decisions... Which stream to take, "science or commerce?" Noo! What happened to the good and carefree days?...

Then zip, it's graduation day!.... Another milestone... "Time flies."

So long are the days when we'd just imagine clocks to have wings... And now take on it's dreaded meaning instead.

Anyways... My mind just vomited right there haha...

Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment