Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 3 and final - Hunger for more...

Today was crazy...

Best workshop I've ever been through all my life.

Yeps, I sang my composed song hehe... But I still felt I could do much better. I guess it's cuz of lack for preparation. So my bad on my part.

I felt a pretty strong feeling though. I wanted to be as good as those guys who were just really good. It's too bad I wasn't allowed to record any of the performances. I'm sure you would have been blown away.

I'm not entirely sure why I wanna be like them. Need a lot of soul searching for that. If it's the recognition that their getting that I want, or is it because, simply I just love to do it.

I find myself singing more often though after the workshop hehe...
Feeling more inspired to write songs. One is probably on the way already haha... Recorded it in my mobile phone. Just in case I might use it in the future haha..

After the workshop I felt it genuinely that I wanted more, I want to sing some more haha...
I'm definitely going to next year's Dream Inc. workshop.

Until then, I will see how much I have allowed myself to be changed by the workshop.
I guess it's pretty much the choices that I make.

I'll see if I can join David Jaanz's school of singing.

So until then, I'll be working on my 'flow', and just enjoying every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment